Is it free to visit BoxingPick.com?
- Yes, we are currently offering a free trial period lasting til April 30 of 2020. No Credit Card needed.
Do you have any affiliation with any of the fights, fighters or bookmakers?
- BoxingPick.com is an independant and objective website. Our only interest is to pick winners.
Do you cover all Championship fights involving one of the major sanctioning bodies (WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO)?
- Yes, our goal is to provide expert picks for all Championship fights.
Will you cover any minor fights, both American and European?
- We are delighted to inform that we will provide our expert picks for many domestic clashes and international bouts.
How often can we expect to see a new pick uploaded?
- You can expect to see anything from 1-5 picks uploaded every week, Blackout weeks may appear when no major fights takes place.
Will you keep a results page where we can track your win rate?
- Yes, we believe in 100 % transparency. We will always have a result sheet where you can track former results.
Is there a specific day of the week the picks will be posted?
- The picks will normally be posted on Saturday mornings for fights taking place on Saturday evenings and Friday morning for fights taking place Friday nights.
We have seen that you pick many fights correctly, can we be guaranteed winners with your picks?
- Although we strive to pick all fights correctly, no guarantees can be given on any specific fight.
What does Over 8.5 Rounds mean?
- It means 8 rounds must be completed and the fight must reach the 1.30 mark of round 9 for the ticket to be a winner. If it was Over 10.5 Rounds it would mean the fight needs to reach the 1.30 mark of round 11.